Men's and Women's Ministries
One Heart (Women's Ministry)
Our purpose for women ministry is to spend time focusing on the virtues of a Godly woman. Women today wear many different hats including juggling career, family, and home. Our desire is that women would come together to learn more about the Lord, fellowship together, and leave encouraged and refreshed. No matter what walk of life we are in, we can connect with one heart.
- Life Leader's (Men's Ministry)
At River of Glory Church, our purpose for men is to discover and unleash the masculine heart, thus becoming the life leaders that God has ordained men to be in our home, church, and community. We meet to study God's word, encourage one another and connect with other men of God.
College & Career Ministry
- We recognize that the college-young adult age is most commonly missed in our culture. The constant struggles of the new “adult life” can be challenging. Therefore, we listen, pray and encourage one another to be all that God intended us to be in Christ. Bottom line, we stress the importance of genuine discipleship and a deep relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Weekly Corporate Intercessory Prayer - We believe that all ministry rises and falls on prayer. We are fully convinced that without our weekly corporate Intercessory prayer, River of Glory Church would not be in existence today. We are refreshed, restored and receive instruction from God as we gather weekly for a time of prayer.
- Altar Prayer Team - One moment in the presence of God can change everything. Under the direction of our pastoral staff, we have a team of trained, spirit-led intercessors that will be delighted to offer the prayer of faith and/or the prayer of agreement on your behalf.
- Ushers & Greeters
First impressions are everything! Our trained hospitable team of ushers and greeters are here to serve you. Whether it is a warm welcoming smile, handshake, or answers to your questions, please feel free to let us know how we can best serve you.
- Nursery Ministry
It is more than just a babysitting service. We are honored to minister the love of Christ, and the Word of God to your child in a safe nurturing environment. Child care is provided for Infant – Kindergarten for all scheduled services.
The Hospitality Team is responsible to insure all who come to the church feel welcomed in a warm and loving environment. They provide meals and refreshments when necessary, as well as church events.
Worship & Creative Arts Ministries
Music and ministry are one. Throughout God's Word, we find as men offered God an acceptable sacrifice of praise, He answered
by demonstrating His power.
- The Glory of God in our midst (2 Chronicles 5 & 7)
- Power over our enemies (2 Chronicles 20:21-22)
- Financial provision (2 Chronicles 1:7, Isaiah 61:6)
- Deliverance from impossible situations (Jonah 2)
- Miracles (Acts 16:25-30)
- Release of spiritual gifts and ministries (Romans 12:1,6-8)
- Church growth (Acts 2:46-47, Acts 13:2)
- Worship Team
Our worship team is a dynamic ministry of singers and musicians with an anointing to lead the congregation into the presence of the Lord.
- Drama and Dance
The adage, "A picture paints a thousand words" is so very true when it comes to drama and dance. Christian drama is an extremely powerful mode of communication; one which vividly imprints a message in the hearts and minds of its audience like no other form of communication.
How will they call upon the name of the Lord unless they hear the gospel message? (Romans 10:14-17). Striving to be on the "cutting edge", our Audio/Visual team uses the latest technology to effectively communicate the Gospel of Christ on every media available.