Now That I am Born Again...
As we do not expect new born babies to feed, dress, and take care of themselves, nor should we expect a "new born" - spiritually-speaking – in Christ Jesus to fend for themselves. In fact, new believers often struggle with doubt, doctrinal confusion, failure to overcome temptation, proper priorities, what God's will is for their lives, and a host of other issues. In addition, most new believers will face a moment of discouragement, which can cause them to abandon their new-found faith if not properly managed.
We at River of Glory Church are here to assist you grow in your relationship with Christ. We have an outstanding 13 one hour per week, one-on-on mentoring program. In this program we would pair you up with a mature, qualified Christian mentor who will be committed to pray, encourage and meet weekly with you help you in discovering answers to your questions some of the following topics;
- Prayer – What it is and how to pray.
- Bible Reading – Why it is important to read the Bible daily and suggest ways to develop a Bible reading discipline.
- Overcoming Temptation – How to recognize it and how to overcome it.
- Fellowship – The importance of finding and attending a good Bible believing church.
- Evangelism – How to share your faith in Christ.
We also offer small group discipleship and new members classes throughout the year.